Friday, June 22, 2012

@day2daypt2

so - 1stweek of may and I am

F
r
e
a
k
e
d

out,

I high tail it out of the library, do not collect my CDs of a Mark Twain book or Eatting (super good film docu-drama hybrid)- anyway my materials sit and wait because the chick freaked me out.

ie: 2006 which I do not talk about and b) I just figured either a) the reservation system glitched or b) the terminal I was supposed to have been at was tech savvy and overrided the system.

I have an b) an a) and another b)- all the same sentence which means I need to wind this down.

So I am simply happy that there was a perfectly good explanation for everything- pretty much- that
a) I didn't hurt anyone by not going to 18 bull street in may
b) allergy season
c) really intense allergies (Try taditional medicines tea and at he very lest peppermint (I've heard cayenne pepper really helps)
d)just a coincidence
e) through security glitch am glad to know: out of town. super glad. total coincidence. still glad though was a little anxious after the whole librarian thing.