Friday, June 22, 2012

@Day 2day (fun how that works)

- -but of course I was always very easily entertained.

Today, tough day on the mat. Long day on the mat- some day i will recover from all this enough that
I probably won't write because I don't much anymore because I just plain don't have time.

I could get flip write now. I am writing "live"- online. Flip is easy- honest is hard and today - and probably only the - only half a dozen times something gets - what is the word?

Okay: the body remembers and I am sobbing uncontrolably and all I want to is run? Escape, etc. etc..

Anyway; I'm putting in about 3-4 huors a day when I can. Learning alot and incorporating some research
the University of Iowa did regarding osteoporosis (which I feel certain I've mispelled and I can live with that) and bone loss.

Anyway- I got the wrong end of the stick recently,


again?

Yeah I know:

shocking.

But due to some kind of oversight or security malfunction. My heart hurts less. feel a little dumb? maybe- but it is not as if it's the first time.

I received an invitation in the mail- for May. A place to be, old friends- etc., etc.. Didn't much care for te graphics and an encounter with a librarian the same week that was way too much (emotionally speaking) like the scene Percy what's his name bk 1 when that chick sprouts wings.

No wings sprouted.

But a reservation on the library computer just -poof - seemingly disappeared.

Three minutes into my session and there's some guy at my pre-appointed terminal with his phone hooked into the big technical tower thing. I asl a librarian...

and that's when things got

a little weird.


Except really it is not because she said "follow me". I did- figured she was just going to log me into another computer that was free manually.

That's what I expected.

That is what would be to be expected- only problem that is not what happened.

Okay- fine - it's really not a big deal- but in the world of me she might have well as sprung three heads - lost all hair sprouted arms and started screaming because she grabbed me arm- kept her hand there  (which was very cold) looked me straight in the eyes and said

"The computer malfunctioned YOU misinterepretted".

Six years later I stood shocked. I covered the length of the librarry so fast. I look behind me and I swear to god she is right behind me- not as light her feet saying something about talking- and I'll get some one to explain.

F
r
e
a
k
e
d

m
e

o
u
t