Friday, June 22, 2012

Big heart S(u/o)ns

Dear Chris,

I Sincerely doubt you will ever receive this or the possible series of chain letters hoping to -

well too bad about the black- I'm a white gal.

Black hOle SUn I like it better with and as big heart sun.

Also I changed some of your other lyrics- I like 'em better.

It was always such a pretty tune. I really like the accoustic version.

Sting says he likes to give his songs a new dress every couple of years- why not throw in a shoes and a matching handbag?- I mean a new dress without the shoes just - well it means a song, a tune "very breathe you take" which was - musically (like Black hole sun and big hard sun) really pretty: the lyrics just didn't don't work.

Unless you're a slave to juxtaposition.

See now sting redid every breathe you take - symphonically, not my favorite mix but I do wish he'd just have gone for it and gone for the shoes and the handbag. Maybe teh song wouldn't even be called every breathe you take anymore- and if it were I'd sure hope he'd have changed teh lyrics to "yuo don't belong to me" followed his own lead with "if you love someone"- etc.

Anyway- hope my lyrics find you?