Friday, December 2, 2011

Flawed designs

An FB "friend" - too loose a term- old acquitance made what may have simply been snarky comment per another blog and pointed out that I'd mixed up my Hoovers (Shannon Armstrong wherever you are I did not confuse that one). Despite messing uo my Hoovers- I still like that and my purple show entry.

And Yes- I may suck as a writer but I had to work very hard to get to where I could baseline write again so

....


there.

FB " Herbert Hoover was the President before FDR; J Edgar Hoover was the director of the FBI who kept dossiers on everyone and supposedly liked to wear dresses.











See All

People You May Know



Chat Sounds

Limit Availability...

Available to Chat

Hide sidebar

00

"
 
My reply:
 
"Damn- now that is the sort of thing I used to know. ( I had profound amnesia after the TBI so in addition to relelarning my life - ther ehave been little details like that- the sort of mistakes I never made before because I could count on my brain to remember and retrieve information and do all sorts of things you do every day and have no idea the sheer and (often embarrassing) and frustrating hell that is to be: the Scarecrow"
 
Hoover: The President who presided over the beginning of the great depression- who GWB was regularly compared to and also was a character o Spring Break '88 in Fort M., FL.
 
I could rewrite the below- though the names of the players may change the game is still the same- and I don't much like the game.
 
So
 
"about an hour ago FB acquitance "think my point was that I can't list how to post an ad in two or three steps as with some of the things you've asked me about Facebook. It's a little more involved and I'd have to do it myself.




By the way I read some of your blog posts and you write well."

..

I shudder to think which ones.

The web- just a place throw bottles stuffed with verse into the surf -hoping that they might find a missed shore's edge.