Friday, May 10, 2013

Now what I can;t figure is the page I just keep getting about ten "you've logged offf messages mean that all my prior content from doin this already was lost?

As I saved it over three times in and as three different titles there is simply that what i would like to post I cannot.






























Big piece labeled/titled "Shades of black and white: Letter 60 of the W.S Merwin series"













































but as I can't get any of what I want I'll go for the music though I would have liked to have put the poem out there- I really like the poem titled REM: RADIOhead's phone booth SONG but oh- well.













































To the all seeing, and not all knowing,: Weird and a total lie what that Desrt Storm guy said. BS.













































but now for what closed the essay (or whatever it I'm writing) would have closed with





















- all that would have been "sometimes more IS more" (ie: renee Zellwinger and Meryl Streep) having been temporarily or permamently stripped/stolen/file not found:













































1 release me





















2(important copy regarding two words) Animal





















3 daughter





















4 (and the CD that was playing pefect and then suddenly nearly every tune scratched beyond listening in on play of it and thus I didn;t get to hear the song and can't because there is no place for my plugs- bummer.



Rearviewmirror- goes so well