Saturday, March 31, 2012

Dear Eddie Vedder aka: the big heart son/sun/s(u/o)n: 3.31.2012

Getting someone a message really shouldn't be this difficult. See I fiugured- just set up an internal relay system w/in youtube and it would be more ntertaining than a traditional comment and might even gather enough momentum that u'd actually receive it?

Probably not but I'd know I gave it serious/sirius effort.

Bummer.

I am bummed.

I guess I'll just post it here and send it to your old PO box and if the powers that b ever allow it link it within the system of you and your friends music. I figure the message is already 20 years old- if it takes another twenty years for it to reach you-

okay:)

Sincerely late,

The sole believer just bhind your right shoulder on a day cynacism kept you from taking the stage for a long, long time. For how to play before those whose behavior had just betrayed everything you st(oo/an)d for?

Louisville KY Go tour "tickets at the published price and not one person..."

Sincerely,

The person who saw you that day and believed utterly- problem was: a big ape had me in a vice grip, wouldn't let go- there I was my arm straight reaching and walking towards the voice of my generation

..If this program loops again I hope either
a) you (or your digital approxomation) look over your shoulder or
b) I cause a scene
in the case of either a) or b) could security be on call - and if they were- what were(n't) they doing?!

I'll try this at a later date perhaps and call me retarded but when I heard this song wrong- I say the song just right- just like I saw Eddie that day.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZbiZxA9b5k




http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=nZbiZxA9b5k